2022 League Day
League Day is virtual this year!
Wednesday, February 2, 6:30: Legislative Reception
Your favorite drinks and appetizers in the comfort of your own home.
Amber Wallin, Executive Director, Voices for Children will speak (on Zoom) on budget issues in legislative session. Open to League members and invited guests.
Thursday, February 3, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm: LWVNM League Day
Maggie Toulouse Oliver, Secretary of State on the elections bills.
Tom Solomon, Co-Coordinator, 350.org, retired Engineer, led major projects at Intel, on the proposed Blue Hydrogen project
Click here to join - link is good for both events: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85181396083?pwd=dE9NRXZac0E5ckVxZUgwN1I1MzFhdz09
- Legislative Priorities for the 2022 Legislative session (Word: LWV22egPrioritiesFinal.doc)
- Legislative Priorities for Natural Resources 2022 (Word: LWV2022NRFactsheet.doc)
- Legislative Priorities for Voting 2022 (Word: LWV2022VotingFinal.doc)
- Legislative Priority – Redistricting Reform 2022 (Word: LWV22redistFactFinal.doc)
- Legislative Priorities for Fairness, Finance, and Taxes 2022 (Word: LWV22taxFactsFinal.doc)
- Legislative Priorities for Education (PDF: LWVNM2022EducationFactsheetFinal.pdf, Word: LWVNM2022EducationFactsheetFinal.doc, plus Justification for Education bills, with citations from our Education position)
- Legislative Priorities for Setting Salaries for Elected Officials, 2022 (Word: PublicOfficerSalariesFactSheetfinal.doc)